gnu-system-discuss

Re: Truth in Software: Alexandre François Garreau: Will you try my free

From: nipponmail
Subject: Re: Truth in Software: Alexandre François Garreau: Will you try my free-software before condemning it.
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:42:55 +0000

The source is all included, stop being a retard.
No I am not going to rewrite the fucking game because you don't like 3d.
FUCK you.

See the zip file containing the engine source? Figure it out moron. All you have to do is compile the engine (and supply your distro's crypto libs to the engine). Read the instructions included in the engine source zip file.

The source for the quakeC (which you don't need to bother with) is in the zzzzz... .pk3 file.

If I ever meet you I'm liable to beat the shit out of you due to your insane Arrogance and Entitlement (and remember: visa free travel for me: I could be there in a half of a day: but you can't come to me without a visa)