gnu-system-discuss

Regarding Free Speech in Free Software: Proposal: Gnu2, or AGNU (anon GN

From: nponmail
Subject: Regarding Free Speech in Free Software: Proposal: Gnu2, or AGNU (anon GNU)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 04:00:52 +0000

RMS: You once said that when the Administrators move in; well there goes the neighborhood.

When you were in your youth you said things that very much angered "normal" people, on the mailing lists (regarding birth announcements). "Normal" people are generally men who are /lead/ by "their" women. The woman gets offended: the dog attacks. The woman wants this or that: the mule works and "pruhvides".

What a pointless existence for those men.

Thus when you asked people not announce births, you were attacked by the dogs and mules, and told point blank by the women "you'll never get laid".

(You're still being attacked for these posts)
But you weren't censored.

During the rise of free software, in the 90s and early 2000s (up till 2007/2009) the programming men were free to say what they wished on the mailing lists, debate, fight, and make "offensive" remarks.

From this: you got buy-in. Freedom of speech was sacrosanct, along with other freedoms. It was a men's club because the men built the edifice.

That has /ALL/ been taken away from us. ALL of it.
We no longer "get" to contribute (it's all wage-slaves who answer to their boss, not to their muse), we no longer "get" to speak (even the jokes the programmers put in are deleted by the mules and dogs who've invaded).

So I propose this:
Back in the day you had free speech because, though you did sign your emails with RMS: the community was so divorced from "real life" and the distribution of the mails was so limited that you might-as-well have been a ghost speaking to the wind.

That has changed. Men who use their real names are afraid what they say will be used to destroy them: and it will. Thus they "behave" and obey the diktats of the "society". It's not a devil-may-care attitude anymore. The "boys" have "grown up" (become chained).

May you create a Gnu2 or AGNU where the rules will be: anonymity, freedom of speech, etc?

I'm a free-software programmer, I've done "millions" of dollars worth of work on code alone (let alone media) for free-software (according to that SLOC calculator the linux-kernel devs use). I'd never have done it under these disrespectful-of-the-actual-men-programmers conditions now.

I continue to do it because in my small corner everything is anonymous (like it used to be during the Ascendancy).

Please consider this. Men will not work "under" women: not for free. The few lines of code per annum that the women "contribute" contains a stipulation that all the men must shut up and obey the women's speech-code demands; let alone thinking "unclean" thoughts; let alone having opinions the women dislike (say about marrying girls who are ... actually girls (like all the ancient religions allowed)).

Basically: whatever women want is worth the world, and all the code men produce for free software is worth garbage: because we've been invaded by the people that have said you, RMS, would "never get laid".

And you're right about what you said, _prior_ to your recent retractions, on the subject of paedophillia. America rules the world, however, so American women's religion is forced on us all.

You once had no problem offending them ("breeders"); but you've lost your fire long ago and now appease those who have turned on you. I suggest a weight training regime; you can always gain it back.

Your recantations didn't help you with Bradly Kuhn or any of the other turn-coats. Nor will pandering to women rather than the men who actually write the code.

And yea: I know you'll just shitcan this email and domain aswell.