gnu-system-discuss

Re: GNU Guix 1.0.0 released

From: Kete
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 1.0.0 released
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 07:34:05 -0400

Thank you for making it to version 1! After 7 years, I'm still excited
about this GNU distro with the latest versions of software, vanilla
packaging, system settings in a file, and rollbacks. I look forward to
using it for my personal computing and network services.

--
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/
Ask for my public key or use this command in GNU/Linux to download the key: