gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] Re: That placing

From: Tammy IElbert
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] Re: That placing
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:34:45 -0500

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
We told you !!

Here's your chance, the next soda giant Fire Mtn Beverage Company
SYm-FB VG
Currently : 2 Cents, CHEAP!!!
FIZ started at a penny and now trades over $10

Remember Snapple

Get in MONDAY don't Miss it again
You wanna experience this one !!

"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent,
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19  in
the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,''   is 46
points against Chicago on Nov. 24 while he was still with the Sixers. He

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tammy IElbert" <address@hidden>