gnu-misc-discuss

Re: Concerns about GNU Bison maintenance.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Concerns about GNU Bison maintenance.
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 16:20:05 -0400

The GNU system, and GNU project is entierly volunteer based, and it is
up to each maintainer to decide what features to work on and include.
Or how they decide what to keep or remove.  They have no obligations
other than some fundamental corner stones of the GNU project and
themselves.

You mention many different tangets, I'm not really able to follow them
all...  For Bison related questions, it is best to ask the Bison
developers.  For suggestions to people that make binary packages for
GNU/Linux system, it is best to ask them directly than here.

I think calling the software we work on for radioactive is very harsh
which is why I'm not replying to the rest of the email -- I'd like to
urge you to read the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines
(https://gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html) before continuing
the discussion.