gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:42:12 -0400

On 6/21/19 5:17 PM, Ivan Zaigralin wrote:
> What you are saying below was also my understanding, Bill, up to very
> recently, because this email from Childebert <address@hidden> , who
> inquired about our status from FSF just a few days ago, seems to offer a
> contradictory assertion:

Sorry, that's a miscommunication. A volunteer on the licensing team
answered that email when it should have gone to me instead. There's been
a lot of internal discussion that the volunteer couldn't have seen. I
will make sure that future communications on endorsements come from the
right source. And for Freenix, we'll move things forward quickly to
complete this process. I apologize for the delay, we're just getting
things back on track after some staff turnover from last year.

--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager