gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:06:59 -0700

Ineiev wote:

Ivan Zaigralin wrote:

> FSF has not told us the official FSF position concerning these
> hypothetical scenarios either.

If Childebert received a response from the FSF pointing to the matter
and stating that it "remained unresolved" (to make a quote) that seems
(to me) an unambiguous response from them saying it needs to be
addressed.

Perhaps forking the documentation is an appropriate next step then,
along with a response back to that person at the FSF to tell them that
this has been done.