gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] reply FSF
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:43:37 -0400

On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 15:16:39 -0700 Ivan wrote:
> I really don't think we should discuss any more hypothetical
> scenarios in this thread.

my response was only to indicate the reasons why it potentially
could be a topic of discussion on this list; but its not clear
why this thread is directed at the workgroup today at all

the original message stated: "I received the message from the
FSF"; but the only references given were:

Childebert <address@hidden>
Matt Samudio <address@hidden>

and then later:

"Ineiev via RT" <address@hidden>

as far as i know, none of those people work for the FSF - if you
got some message _from_the_FSF_, then that is no one else's
concern; but only for you to handle privately with the FSF

if complaints are raised to you privately by anyone else not
representing the FSF, i would ask for a proper bug report to be
opened on your bug tracker; and that person should contact this
group or the FSF only if the problem is not addressed after some
time