gnu-emacs-sources

parasep.el v.2 -- some paragraph-separate setup funcs

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: parasep.el v.2 -- some paragraph-separate setup funcs
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:31:59 +1100

This is a few lines of paragraph separator stuff I've used in various
forms for a long time.  The dashes separator is good in text files, and
I apply empty-comments separator almost everywhere since I prefer
`comment-empty-lines'.

I suppose if the paragraph start/separate mechanism was more
sophisticated than a pair of regexps it could look dynamically at
comment-empty-lines, but a mode-hook setup of the regexps is enough for
me.