gnu-emacs-sources

msf-abbrev.el 1.0beta1

From: Benjamin Rutt
Subject: msf-abbrev.el 1.0beta1
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:48:33 GMT

A new version of my template-expansion tool, version 1.0beta1 is up at
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~brutt/msf-abbrev.html

Major changes:

1) I believe I have fixed performance for large yanks

2) if you (e.g.) have a file 'fwritex_' in addition to 'fwrite', the
underscore-trailing file can be used to transform the expansion
depending on current in-buffer context (e.g. as provided by
semantic/cedet).  Look at my 'fwritex_' for an example.

Finally, a plea to any forkers of my code:  please use descriptive
versions that are not in my "version sequence" to avoid confusion. :)
e.g. avoid 1.0betaN where N is any integer. :)

Thanks,
--
Benjamin Rutt