gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] required solution for unicode error

From: Khushbu Bhayani
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] required solution for unicode error
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:00:46 +0530 (IST)

ACCESSIBILITY
We have studied the entire link sent by you. But still still we aren't able to fix the unicode problem.
Adding to it when we tried to get the translations by using ZPT then on interface the hexcode string is displayed instead of the fonts of the requested language, i.e. the unicode problem is also their when displaying translation on the interface.

Please guide us soon.

Khushbu