gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] student project : adaptive widgets for gnowser

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] student project : adaptive widgets for gnowser
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:44:24 +0530

On 9/16/07, Sushama Thomas <address@hidden> wrote:
hello,

i'm sushama from VESIT and our project topic is :
adaptive widgets for gnowser.my team members are:
gayathri,priyadarshini and tanuja.
we have to develop widgets for text editor , email &
net browser.
currently we are learning the basics of pygtk.and we
are in the stage of understanding the exact
requirements of our project.we would like all of you
to share your ideas wih us.

did you already look at the code of gnowser, if not get it from http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/Gnowser/?root=gnowsys. the best way to take off is to understand the code and make changes to it to gain confidence.

Nagarjuna