gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Request for collabration with other teams

From: vishal i prasad
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Request for collabration with other teams
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:59:53 +0530

Hi all,
This is Vishal (along with Ashwath, Rajiv, Dhanesh & Arun) and I am writing so as to collaborate, collate, exchange and share ideas & Gnowledge regarding our project entitled "Inference Engine". We are aware & have taken cognizance of the fact that another team from R.A.I.T. is working on the same topic and we wish to perhaps exchange some ideas about the same.

So we request the team from R.A.I.T. to respond to us as we hope to collaborate & create. We also hope to collaborate with other teams in hopes of mutually progessing our respective projects by means of a symbiotic relationship.

Regards,
Vishal Ishwar Prasad

Real Estate classifieds on MSN - for free.www.yello.in http://www.yello.in/home.php?utm_source=hotmailtag&utm_medium=email&utm_content=in&utm_campaign=jun