gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] new interns

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] new interns
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:43:57 +0530

I know that a lot of students joined as interns this year.  But since I do not see any posts by them, I request the seniors to invite them to talk and help them going.

As a beginning, why don't each of the new students send a line of introduction so that others in the list know about.

Did all of you subsribe to gnowsys-help list?  If so, it is better to begin the conversation there,

--
Nagarjuna G.
http://www.gnowledge.org/