gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] new list for gnowsys developers

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] new list for gnowsys developers
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:16:28 +0530

A new list is created for gnowsys developers.  Since most of the
developers meet face2face everyday, we did not find the need for this
list.  We are now expecting more interest on the product and so
created a new list, and are expecting more active contributions from
the community.  If you are interested in becoming one of the
developers you may join and initiate discussions visit
http://gnowledge.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/gnowsys-dev.

We haven't made a recent tar ball for downloads as yet, but you may
checkout the latest from the
cvs. http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gnowsys or check out the
module named gnowsys for version 0.62 or the module g7 for version
0.7.  the latter version is on the way to become the first stable
release version 0.8 of GNOWSYS.

I will post an update on the project status very soon.

Nagarjuna