gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] Installation of 5.5

From: Jeff Menzie
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] Installation of 5.5
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:00:32 -0000

New to Linux, so I might be missing the obvious.

I have a one HD computer. I resized the NTFS partition that was on and left
several gigabytes free. Booted Gnoppix and ran the install script. With it,
I was able to set up Linux partitions [normal and swap, type 82 and 83]. But
once I save the changes and click quit, the script only brings me back to
the partition tool; I'm not able to get past that point.

It would be nice to install Gnoppix since I really like it. Perhaps this was
a big that's been fixed in the newer releases?

Jeff