gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] Gnopernicus

From: Gilles Casse
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] Gnopernicus
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:54:40 +0200

Hello,

I am involved in Oralux, an audio distro for the vision impaired persons, the
environment is text-based at the moment.
I recently tried Gnoppix 0.8 and was pleased to find Gnome 2.6 and Gnopernicus.

Here is my feedback.
Would you want to propose for example an option in the boot menu to let people
start Gnome with Gnopernicus?
The audio volume was set to 0 by default, as I am sighted I changed the volume
using aumix. Would it be possible to have a medium value by default?
BRLTTY which includes a number of braille drivers is not included in the
Gnoppix CD, whereas for example, it is embedded in Knoppix. Could you please
include the brltty debian package?

Thanks,

Gilles

--