gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] Re: make arabic locale default!

From: Hasbullah Bin Pit
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] Re: make arabic locale default!
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:08:47 +0800

Arafat Medini menulis:
Hi all,

the Arabeyes project wants to make an Arabic Gnoppix clone and we want
to know how we  can make gnome start per default with "ar" locale. I
know there is a file that has to be changed but I forgot it's name.
PLEASE help would be welcomed.
Many thanx in Advance

hmmm
i want to make gnoppix to boot to my language too
but what i did is suggesting them to choose language during boot.
i think they need our (gnome-i18n) help to i18nize gnoppix...

i've just subcribe gnoppix-devel mailing list, to ensure language
selection become reality

or maybe several set of gnoppix CD ase on supported langauge in gnome...

any better idea?

yours
Arafat Medini

Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
 nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515