gnomoradio-artists

[gnomoradio-artists] adding artists question

From: tom poe
Subject: [gnomoradio-artists] adding artists question
Date: 29 Dec 2003 06:48:36 -0800

Hi:  Terrific news this morning about latest release.  Wonderful!  And,
what a good year for independent artists.

SONG STORM will be launching on January 15, 2004.  It's a playlist
contest, so each list of songs by one or more of someone's favorite
independent artists is displayed, with links to stations that play those
songs, or similar music.  There's a link to the artist of a song, which
gives a brief description, and a button for DJ's to request a CD for
material for their shows.

The playlists should be able to be coordinated for automated entry onto
Gnomoradio's database, shouldn't they?  I'd like someone to help me look
at how we should set up our end, if that's possible?  Any help
appreciated.  And, I'm sure there are lots of independent artists who
would really like that, as well.
Happy New Year,
Tom Poe
Open Studios