Re: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in

From: symbal . pecah
Subject: Re: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in serial mode ?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:29 +0000

Sory OOT,
How to I out this milist.
I want to un-subcribe.
Thx before.

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>
Sender: address@hidden: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:55:01
To: Discussion forum for gnokii users.<address@hidden>
Subject: Re: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100"
        in serial mode ?

2013/2/27 bruno estieule:

> From my point of view, test results with model = series40 are egual to test
> results with model = 6510.

yes, but it may change in future
currently they are handled by the same driver and we try to be smart in the code

> Nothing work with model = AT
> --identify seems to work
> --sendsms don't work
> --getdatetime don't work
>
> What is you analysis ?

it seems that Nokia reduced functionality in AT mode and possibly also
in FBUS mode

there is an error in your debug log:
The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got 0x10
that could explain the timeouts; can you try the attached patch? Use
the git version http://www.gnokii.org/git.shtml

for --getdatetime the generic error code wasn't detected, now it will
correctly tell that the command is "unsupported", thanks to your debug
log this is fixed in git

--
Daniele Forsi