Re: Issue with gnokii-SMSD

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Issue with gnokii-SMSD
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:20:33 +0100

Hi Marina,

> The issue is with "Plantillas" folder which has templates for messages you
> can use. This folder couldn't be deleted.

I think your phone allows to create user defined folders (libgnokii
supports 20 folders, named from F1 to F20) in my phone they are
created in Messaging / Saved items, then Options / Add folder

> I start application using simply smsd. Is there any other command to start
> avoiding synchronization of that folder?

no, but reading an empty folder should work

> I don't think it's working. I tried adding a sms in database and it wasn't
> sended.

we need to see the debug output, start smsd with the --logfile
FILENAME option, i
(debug=on for low level and xdebug=on for smsd

--
Daniele Forsi