Re: SMSD + WAPPush

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: SMSD + WAPPush
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:44:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Huryn Adrian wrote:

Hello.

I added gnokii mailing list to CC. It is better to use it for questions.

> I have a question about sending wappush from database with smsd. Have you any
> idea how/or if now what i need to add to send wappush from smsd?

WAP Push is currently not supported by smsd. But looking to gnokii source,
it shouldn't be hard to implement. There are two problems:
1. How to identify WAP Push in DB.
2. How to store URL in DB.

These can be solved by extending the DB scheme with identificator and URL
columns. Smsd must be modified to check identificator of SMS and then choose
right method to process the sms.

Jan