Re: Samsumg E1130B

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Samsumg E1130B
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:46:44 +0200

2011/7/31 Oliver Grafe:

> The only thing I can enable is a "remote SIM" mode, which gives me
> another service named "Sim Access Profile" in the sdptool output.

that's a way used by car kits to take control of some aspects of a
phone and it should be fairly easy to implement that in libgnokii
because much of the code is alreadly there, however modern phones
don't store contacts and messages on the SIM card (at least not by
default) so it's not so useful for our purpose

--
Daniele Forsi