bluetooth nokia phone

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: bluetooth nokia phone
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:38:55 +0800

I intend to buy a cheap old Nokia phone with bluetooth capability to use with gnokii. I can't use my 2330c because its memory is mangled after a --getsms -d (delete option), although other --getsms options as well as the -sendsms command works just fine.

I am looking for suggestions about Nokia models (especially the cheaper models) with bluetooth capability that work with gnokii (if not all commands, then at least with all the sms commands.

Greetings to all,

Roberto