Re: huawei e220 problem

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: huawei e220 problem
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:25:27 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:51, ASTI Patron, Oliver L.
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry for this but Im not really quite sure If I upgraded the kernel though.

So when the problem have started? And we would need more details from
the log. I mean some previous lines and preferably dmesg correlated
with debug log.

> I believe I started to encounter this after sending bulk messeges using smsd
> (not sure)

So it happens after any bulk only?

> Is there a limitation in smsd? I mean if I inserted like 20 messeges all in
> the same time to be sent via sms?

No, smsd does not have any limitation.

> Last thing is I have a screenshot here that has an error on the mysql data of
> smsd. But I don’t know how to get the log if it.

xdebug = on in the config.

> PLease see my screenshot.

It looks pretty OK. There might be problems with the device when
sending multiple SMS but you'd need to figure it yourself what
limitations does it have.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot