Problem with gnokii --getsms ME 1

From: Pablo Reyes
Subject: Problem with gnokii --getsms ME 1
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 13:48:35 -0300

Hi! I have a problem whit sms receiving. The sendsms works fine, but
getsms don't work. I've searched but have not had much success.

THE PROBLEM:
# gnokii --getsms ME 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.27
Couldn't read /home/rsk/.gnokiirc config file.
Couldn't read /home/rsk/.gnokiirc config file.
GetSMS ME 1 failed! (The given memory location is invalid.)

DETAILS:
#############################
# gnokii --version
GNOKII Version 0.6.27
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Janik ml. <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawel Kot <address@hidden>, 2001-2006
Copyright (C) BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden>, 2002
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for details.
Built 12:28:41 Apr 30 2009
#############################
# cat /etc/gnokiirc
[global]