gnokii 0.6.28 with iTegno 3800

From: Paul Darius
Subject: gnokii 0.6.28 with iTegno 3800
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:53:10 +0700

Hi all,

I just setup the new box with freebsd and compile the gnokii from fbsd port. The device used is iTegno 3800 with usb cable.

from the dmesg, i got the following message :

When usb cable plugin :
ugen0: Prolific Technology Inc. USB-Serial Controller, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 2

When usb cable unplug :
ugen0: at uhub0 port 1 (addr 2) disconnected
All threads purged from ugen0.3
All threads purged from ugen0.2
All threads purged from ugen0.1
All threads purged from ugen0
ugen0: detached

the gnokii --identify show me as follows :
# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.28
Couldn't read /root/.gnokiirc config file.
Couldn't read /root/.gnokiirc config file.
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /usr/local/etc/gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ugen0
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 0
sm_retry = 1
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ugen0
Gnokii serial_open: tcgetattr: Invalid argument
Couldn't open ATBUS device: Invalid argument
AT bus initialization failed (1)
Initialization failed (1)
Serial device: closing device
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.

The /dev/ugen0 is there and already 660 mode.

Please help me to get this work.

Thx

Paul