Call for translations of forthcoming gnokii 0.6.27

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Call for translations of forthcoming gnokii 0.6.27
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:04:59 +0200

As we're ready to release version 0.6.27 and changes to translatable
strings aren't anticipated, we're asking translators to update their
translations (.po files in CVS have been just regenerated).

We would appreciate feedback from people willing to update
translations to estimate a date of release.
Even if you can only spend 30 minutes translating, just let us know and do it.
Of the 1177 translatable strings, only 52 have the word "error" in it
and 25 have the word "failed", so checking these strings should be
quick.

If you aren't one of the knows translators you can help by revising
the existing strings or by adding your language if it's missing, just

These are the stats:
cs.po 10 translated messages, 103 fuzzy translations, 1064
untranslated messages.
de.po 242 translated messages, 435 fuzzy translations, 500
untranslated messages.
et.po 562 translated messages, 244 fuzzy translations, 371
untranslated messages.
fi.po 9 translated messages, 84 fuzzy translations, 1084 untranslated messages.
fr.po 850 translated messages, 194 fuzzy translations, 133
untranslated messages.
it.po 1177 translated messages.
nl.po 18 translated messages, 156 fuzzy translations, 1003
untranslated messages.
pl.po 1151 translated messages, 18 fuzzy translations, 8 untranslated messages.
pt.po 251 translated messages, 36 fuzzy translations, 890 untranslated messages.
sk.po 316 translated messages, 436 fuzzy translations, 425
untranslated messages.
sl.po 493 translated messages, 339 fuzzy translations, 345
untranslated messages.
sv.po 1000 translated messages, 142 fuzzy translations, 35
untranslated messages.
zh_CN.po 271 translated messages, 157 fuzzy translations, 749
untranslated messages.

--
Daniele Forsi