gnokii status and me being away

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii status and me being away
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:47:01 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to say, I'm away in Prague for 4 weeks and probably
won't be able to do much of development or help on irc (others will
probably do), however I will read my email. I didn't manage to prepare
the next release but with current CVS there are a lot of things to
test (see ChangeLog). Additionally there are unfinished things. In
particular:
 - http://tfuj.pl/gnokii/samsung2.patch -- enable
--getphonebook/--writephonebook for Samsung phones that do not support
SPBX commands (we need Samsung testers: how to check whether the phone
supports AT+SPBR?)
 - http://tfuj.pl/gnokii/configure.patch -- be more flexible and
informative at configure time
Please feel free to use these patches and fix/update them.

And if you're in Prague and willing to get with me for a beer or
something just drop me an email or catch me on jabber or irc :)

take care,
--
Pawel Kot