Re: providing a Dbus interface to libgnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: providing a Dbus interface to libgnokii
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 00:12:26 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 22:11, kartik rustagi <address@hidden> wrote:
> I came across a page saying that there is no Dbus interface to
> libgnokii and that it will be pretty useful to have it. So i was
> thinking of working on it if no one is actually on to it already.

I want to implement it for already some time. I have rough vision how
it should look like. And few months ago I started looking into it.
However I run into many technical detailes that were poorly documented
and needed to be investigated. And having limited tome for gnokii I
decided to do other things.
There's also some work done by Fred within phonelink project within maemo.

If you are willing to work on it I'd be more than happy to discuss the
detailes and help you with that stuff.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot