Re: Gnokii not working on Freebsd with Dku2 cable

From: Bishal
Subject: Re: Gnokii not working on Freebsd with Dku2 cable
Date: 9 Apr 2007 06:38:24 -0000

Hi,

      I installed libusb on freebsd but it core dumped with following

error

GNOKII Version 0.6.14

LOG: debug mask is 0x1

phone instance config:

model: 6230

port_device: /dev/ugen0

connection_type: 10

init_length: 0

serial_baudrate: 19200

serial_write_usleep: -1

hardware_handshake: 0

require_dcd: 0

smsc_timeout: 100

connect_script:

disconnect_script:

rfcomm_cn: 1

sm_retry: off

Connecting

Serial device: opening device /dev/ugen0

Ignoring extra header, type 171, length 5

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

My configuration is:

[global]

port = /dev/ugen0

model = 6230

initlength = default

connection = dku2libusb

use_locking = yes

serial_baudrate = 19200

smsc_timeout = 10

[gnokiid]

bindir = /usr/local/sbin/

[connect_script]

TELEPHONE = 12345678

[disconnect_script]

[logging]

debug = on

rlpdebug = off

xdebug = off

Operating system is freebsd 6.1 and Phone model is Nokia 6230 with CA-53

usb cable.

Thank you

BIshal