RE: Problem whilst reading sms' from mobile

From: Faludi Gabor
Subject: RE: Problem whilst reading sms' from mobile
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:47:49 +0200

Czesc Pawel,

In fact replacing the SuSE version with the latest v"20050526" did help ,
however I still have some issue .

When I am sending sms with delivery receipt , I would like to see if it's
matching any of my sent items.
I've built a perl script similar to smsd functionalty but I am doing shell
execution of gnokii.

The problem is that when I do `gnokii --getsms  IN 1 1 -f test.txt` the
delivery receipts are not written to the file only to stdout.

I suppose I should instead use smsd ,but we use hungarian character set and
this I couldn't resolve w/ smsd.

Do you know any alternatives ?

Dzieki bardzo !

gabor