Re: gnokii crashes on SMS activation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii crashes on SMS activation
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:36:45 +0100

Hi,

On 2/15/07, Torsten Eberhardt <address@hidden> wrote:
I just recognized that xgnokii crashes immediately after activating
the SMS reception. I'm using xgnokii version 20060127 with gnokii
version 0.6.14 on a regular fc6 installation. It's connected to
a Nokia 6310i via bluetooth. Reading and writing the phonebook
works, writing SMS works too, but activating SMS reading by menu
or using ctrl-A crashes the application. This used to work without
any problems in the past. Starting xgnokii from the shell gives the
error messages attached below.

Any ideas what's going wrong or how to solve this problem ?

Upgrade or disable debug.

pkot
--
Pawel Kot