Re: What are the config parameters on Windows

From: Paul Chen
Subject: Re: What are the config parameters on Windows
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 04:20:02 -0800

Got it!

Tried a non-existent, virtual com port, in my case, COM3, and
it works. Thanks a bunch ^_^

On 2/11/07, Jari Turkia < address@hidden> wrote:
Paul Chen wrote:
> Hi, Jari, but my cell has only a USB connection to the PC. How can
> I use COM / serial?

On the general Windows information page there is a section Cable support
which you obviously missed. It says "Most USB cables come with a Windows
driver creating a virtual Com-port. That can be accessed like a hardware
serial port."

Regards,
Jari Turkia