Re: gnokii and php??

From: bernardo amorim
Subject: Re: gnokii and php??
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:49:28 +0000

the only problem is that i don have a clue about anything os PHP Perl GSMI...
Maybe you Jari, you do me the favor of building it for me? please please? i need for an Video instalation that i am doing...
hugs bern. By the way you would appear in the credits. Thanks. B.

On 2/9/07, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:
bernardo amorim wrote:
> hello and i would like to see that done Jari, speciallyone that
> converts the received sms to some kind of rss.xml feed so that i can
> post in my site..

With Perl and GSMI that should be an easy task to program. Good luck!

Regards,
Jari Turkia