connecting to a Nokia E70

From: Ákos Maróy
Subject: connecting to a Nokia E70
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:48:44 +0100

Hi,

I just got a Nokia E70, and want to connect to it using gnokki
I've been using gnokii with my old 6510 before that
what I want to do is transfer my phonebook to the new phone, which I
have saved with --getphonebook from the old one
seemingly I can connect to the E70, but then --getphonebook and
--writephonebook return unknown error

here's what I get:

$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
IMEI         : 357580000879262
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : Nokia E70-1
Product name : Nokia E70-1
Revision     : V 2.0533.47.6
$  gnokii --getphonebook ME 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.14
Error: Unknown error - well better than nothing!!

wonder what I am doing wrong..

Akos