gnokii release schema

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii release schema
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:36:39 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to change a bit gnokii release schema. At the moment we have
quite long period between two releases mainly waiting for some
milestones to be done and that makes bugfixes to get in for a long
time. And it hurts users in that they are forced to use CVS version.

I'd like to changed it, so the change 0.x.y to 0.x.y+1 means bugfix
and it is done more or less once a month. Change 0.x.y to 0.x+1.0
means new functionality. It contains all fixes from 0.x.y-largest, no
0.x.y is released after that. libgnokii major/minor version is changed
accordingly.

Any cons?

take care,
pkot