Re: PHONET and bluetooth!

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: PHONET and bluetooth!
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:42:02 +0100

Hi,

On 11/13/06, andrew teo <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm quite green to Linux. Can you tell me how to use ldd to check? Also, I
have reconfigured and remade and reinstalled, but to no effect, even though
the ./configure gives yes for bluetooth.

In that case it would be better for you to use binary packages than
compiling from the scratch. For Fedora 5 you will find gnokii packages
in Fedora Extras.

For most Linux programs you will find manual pages in your system (ldd
is one of them).

Are you sure Nokia 3230 is series60/symbian phone? If so, did you
install and run gnapplet on the phone as the docs say?

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot