Re: smsd problem with AT model

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: smsd problem with AT model
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:08:37 +0200

A. Andria wrote:

AT+CPMS?
+CPMS: "SM",0,35,"SM",0,35 ---> is this indicate that my GSM modem only support sms with SIM Card ???

AT+CPMS? shows current values
AT+CPMS=? shows all accepted values

Is my GSM Modem didn't support "ME" ???

I think you're right, Use AT+CPMS=? to know for sure

Because when i send a sms from the mobile phone to the GSM modem the sms text displayed directly to the terminal but when i check with AT+CPMS="SM","SM" it still can not find message on SIM Card.

storage of incoming SMS is controlled with AT+CNMI but it is not used by gnokii

--
Daniele