Re: bluetooth and Debian etch

From: Leo Antunes
Subject: Re: bluetooth and Debian etch
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:22:17 -0300

I don't use Etch/Testing (I use Sid/Unstable), but according to this[1]
bluez-pin really isn't available in Etch, apparently[2] because of some
dependency issues and bugs.

>From what I can see it's the only package in the bluez toolkit that's
missing from Etch. Perhaps you could ask the maintainers[3] what's going
on, or if there's some sort of estimate timeline for this package to be
available.

[1]
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=bluez-&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all
[2] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=bluez-pin