Re: how to route sms to different instance of gnokii?

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: how to route sms to different instance of gnokii?
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:26:54 +0700

jaYPee wrote:
Anyone know how can I route outgoing sms to different instance of gnokii? Say I have to phones connected using com1 and com2. how can I send to com1 or com2? In kannel this can be done using forced-smsc.

Thanks

Please read the README file on the smsd directory of your gnokii source.

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com