Gnokii alternately works

From: giusans
Subject: Gnokii alternately works
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:38:45 +0200

Hi

I'm using  a  Nokia  7210 with serial cable
My problem is
sometime Gnokii perfectly works but not as always as I hope
during the  –getsms it works about  60 %
and –sendsms  it works about 20 %

when gnokii doesn't work it   appear:  “SM_Block”
but   what does  it mean?

I tried a different version either compile from the source, and use packages for my debian, now I using the 0.6.3. For excluding hardware problem I tried Oxygen Software for windows and the PC and the cell
did their job correctly.

config file:

 [global]
port = /dev/ttyS0