Re: gnokii 0.6.12

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.12
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:46:30 +0100

Hi,

On 3/11/06, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
> New gnokii version is released. gnokii 0.6.12 fixes the problem with
> xgnokii segfault on startup when gnokii-artwork is not installed. Few
> other minor tweaks are done.

As appendix to this: to avoid such silly bugs I'd like to release
release candidate one week before the real relase. During this week
I'd like to receive any information about regression, build problems
and new translations. That should improve a bit quality of the release
(since the CVS version is not much tested). Of course I hope that in
most cases rc will be equal to final :-)

This will also allow to prepare distribution packages for the release in time.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot