debian, gnokii, bluetooth

From: Andrej Podgoršek
Subject: debian, gnokii, bluetooth
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:44:35 +0100

Hi. I have a question.

When i go through INSTALL steps and come to ./configure, i notice the output it gives me

Bluetooth: no.

And then i tried with ./configure --with-bluetooth=/usr/lib

and got the same answear

I only have bluetooth connection with my phone, and it works by going the rfcomm howto way.

I just need to enable sms parsing from phone and custom dialing, that's why i want to use Gnokii with my 6230i.

Thanks in advance!

Andrej