Re: Gnokii on OpenBSD

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: Re: Gnokii on OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:29:45 +0000

I have not had the time I would like to pursue making an OpenBSD port for gnokii.

But I have just last week commissioned someone to go and do this for me. I will keep you apprisied of his progress.

In the meatime, I am keen to offer whatever assistance I can to help you get through this current dilemma.

THe version I have that was working was a slightly modified 0.6.1.

It was compiled successfully under OBSD 3.4, and 3.5. (and maybe 3.6 but I Am not sure)

Let me know what your problems are and also that 0.6.1 will suit your needs and I can provide you with my modified gnokii.

Regards,

Nemir