gnokii translation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii translation
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 00:05:55 +0200

Hi,

There are few fairly old translations included in gnokii distribution.
For few of them I cannot find any trace who could provide them. Namely
they are Dutch and Finish translations (Pavel, maybe you have in some
archive an information about the author). I'd like to know if there is
someone willing to maintain the translations -- otherwise I will
remove them -- there were too many changes within last 5 years to find
them reasonable.

take care,
pkot
--