Bugreport: Nokia 6230, unhandled frame

From: Bertho Stultiens
Subject: Bugreport: Nokia 6230, unhandled frame
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:38:10 -0000

Hi,

Here is a bugreport as per message from gnokii debug output, mentioning an
unhandled frame. I was running "gnokii --monitor" with all debugging enabled
and the message popped up:
..
Unknown subtype of type 0x01 (240)
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
..

Attached full sequence of monitor. The sequence repeats itself continuesly.

Distro:     Fedora Core 3 (2.6.10.1_770_FC3)
Phone:      Nokia 6230
Connection: IrDA (after reading FAQ #17 :-)
Version:    Binary rpm from DAG repository (gnokii-0.6.4-1.1.fc3.rf)
! $ gnokii --version
! GNOKII Version 0.6.4
! [snip]
! Built 05:49:42 Jan  2 2005

--
Greetings Bertho

NOTE: Dear Outlook users: Please remove me from your address books.
      Read this article and you know why:
      http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/143258