Nokia 6220 in FBUS mode

From: Peter Vajko
Subject: Nokia 6220 in FBUS mode
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:35:33 +0100

Hi All,

I installed gnokii to save the phonebook entries from my Nokia 6220
phone. Unfortunatelly it does not seem to know the CPBS and CPBR AT
commands so gnokii returns an error when trying to read the phonebook.

I gave it a try and added 6220 to common/phones/nk6510.c and to
common/devices/unixirda.c (winirda.c for the Windows folks, I think) and
it works fine now, although I did not test all possible gnokii commands.

Pawel or Zoltán, you might probably add 6220 to these files for the next
release.

Peter