Re: Nokia 6100 still breaks: my experience

From: Max Sanzharov
Subject: Re: Nokia 6100 still breaks: my experience
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:25:48 +0200

On 31.01.2005 23:59, Tirs Abril wrote:
- And, to finish this (hopefully useful) message, a request: Can anyone investigate about the Do It Yourself way to reload the firmware into an erased phone? It would be unvaluable to do the tests as often as we need an thus isolate the problem! I am on it, but no results as of now. For example, some command to "dump" all the memory to a disk file, and then reload it in case of need.
May be we need just to clear phone memory? I tried hard reset - it resets all settings and clears everything in memory, except gallery files. Does the phone accept commands while entering PIN code? If yes, we can try "gnokii --reset hard" through cable connection.

--
Best regards,
 Max