Re: Many network names look the same in xgnokii

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Many network names look the same in xgnokii
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:29:09 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Daniele Forsi wrote:

> yes it's much better now :-)
> but it still doesn't set the right code

Okay. It should be fine right now. Please give it a try. It's a bit ugly
coded, but doing it nice would require more rewrite of logo manager

take care,
pkot
PS. I'm looking for someone to redesign our web pages. If you have will to
do it and the skills to do it, please contact me directly.
--
p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/